Road Bike only for road rides. (Mountain bikes, Hybrid, Time Trial bikes or TT handlebars not permitted for safety reasons). Gravel bike or Mountain bike for gravel rides.
2. Cleated road shoes and suitable pedals (no toe strap cages permitted). However, if you’re new to cycling and haven’t yet started using cleats, don’t worry. You’re welcome to join us in trainers and we will help you make the transition to cleats.
3. Cycling helmet; if you do not have a helmet, you will not be permitted to ride with us.
4. Suitable cycling clothing based on weather forecast and length of ride
5. Fully inflated tyres (100-120 PSI dependent on rider preference and weather conditions)
6. 2 Water Bottles
7. Saddlebag containing at least 2 x inner tubes, tyre levers, pump, gas gun and 2 x canisters