Read on for answers from Njinga Head Coach Togo on some common questions we get asked about our training programmes, that you might find useful.
It's totally understandable to have doubts about joining our Njinga Training Programmes, especially if this will be your first experience with Njinga. As a coach, no matter what level your cycling fitness is, you will thrive training in a group environment from the comfort of your home. All you need equipment-wise is an indoor trainer or indoor bike that projects power, cadence and speed. Plus a laptop with ANT+ receiver or a tablet/ipad/mobile with Bluetooth and of course a decent broadband connection.
“I apprehensively signed up for a Njinga programme but I shouldn't have been worried. The support from Njinga was great and enabled me to improve my performance by 10%. If you are hesitant like I was, don’t be, you won't regret it” DAVID McNALLY
So to put your mind at ease, I’ve answered 6 common questions I get asked about our Njinga programmes below:
Njinga Head Coach Togo
1. I can’t make every live session throughout the 8 weeks
No problem, all live programme riders receive 8 immersive replay credits in case they miss a live session. This means you can catch up on any missed sessions at a time that suits you. Tip: To ensure you are never far behind everyone else, I recommend completing 3 sessions the following week to get back on track ASAP.
2. I can’t make 7:30 pm on a Monday and Wednesday evening You can join the programme via Immersive Replay. This means you can complete the sessions at a time that suits you each week with your LIVE rider stats slotting into the immersive leaderboard.
3. I’m not sure this programme is suitable for me If you have a desire to get better and improve your cycling, then this programme is suitable for you. The training is suitable for all levels of riders as you will work within your own specific training zones.
4. I’m worried I am not going to see results I have designed this programme with a clear structure and weekly progression to maximise your performance gains. I am so confident in this programme, that we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Follow all my recommendations and if you don't see improvements, you will get all your money back, no questions asked!
5. Do you offer a payment plan? Yes, we now offer the option to pay in 2 instalments, making the programme even more accessible.
6. I don’t have an indoor bike at home You can rent an indoor trainer from us for the duration of the programme. Contact us for more details. We have also had riders join us in the past using wattbikes at their local gym, but a strong internet connection is a must.