Sunshine, quiet roads and delicious Greek food creates an ideal location for our next Njinga Challenge.
Colossus of Rhodes
You'll have the chance to visit picturesque villages, explore ancient ruins, and discover hidden gems along the way.
This trip includes spacious accommodation, delicious local cuisine, and plenty of opportunities to relax and unwind on the beach or by exploring the village.
Join us today and get ready for an unforgettable Greek adventure.
What is the Challenge Series?
"There are many cycling operations around, but Njinga Cycling truly want their clients to have a great time. Their attention to detail is second to none, this is why they are so different!"
"The rides were beautiful but challenging with a fantastic group of riders. As always Togo seemed to get that little bit extra out of us all, and I was left feeling invigorated and enthusiastic about my riding." Martin Francis
Want a sneak peak of some of the spectacular roads we will be exploring?
"Stunning scenery, empty roads, a challenging few days riding that made great early season training. Food and hospitality were second to none. An excellent and highly recommended 4 days... with a touch of mountain rain making for a richer experience!
Sign up to this Challenge Series Trip and get 10% off our monthly Academy membership which includes multiple climbing training plans - the perfect preparation for this exciting challenge.
Njinga Cycling Academy members save £60 & receive a Limited Edition Njinga Challenge Series IV Hoodie. *
What is included:
* Academy Discount
- You must be an Academy member for minimum 3 months to qualify for the discount.
- Excludes members who are on a trial membership as part of a 4 or 8 week group training programme.
4 x nights accommodation based on 2 sharing
4 x nutritionally enhanced buffet breakfast each morning to provide energy for the day
4 x dinners served family style taking in the delicious local cuisine
4 x post ride protein recovery smoothies (high quality, natural, gluten, dairy and soy free)
Poolside Gin & Tonics each evening as the sun sets
British cycling coach support (highly experienced, endurance cyclist)
Post ride stretching by PT and cycling coach
Guided by expert Njinga ride captain navigating and setting the pace of the peloton
GPX files of routes
Full itinerary provided
Single Supplement £105
Cost of flights and transfers from the airport
Personal and bike insurance (ESSENTIAL WITH COVID)
Lunch/coffee stops along the route each day
Any mechanical spare parts
Special dietary requirement cost is additional £40
Cost to bring a non riding partner (contact us for additional costs)
Additional days (contact us for pricing and to discuss)
Yes, there will be a ride Captain/coach leading the ride each day at a min 23 kph pace. Depending on group ability, stronger riders can start slightly later each day or ride ahead to coffee stop if needed. Everyone will receive all the route GPX files prior to departure.
Yes, travel insurance is a must, particularly with all the Covid uncertainty and changes happening. We will do our best to ensure the trip goes ahead as planned but please see our Covid specific policy below.
If the trip is affected by any changes implemented by the government in either the UK or Greece we will do the following:
- If we are unable to travel on the specified dates due to new travel restrictions put in place, we will offer you a credit towards another trip later in the year.
- If you test positive for Covid prior to departure and are no longer able to travel, we will do our best to try and accommodate you on a future trip but we are a small business and unfortunately can not absorb the cost for any changes out of our control. We shall have no liability to you for any refunds, compensation, losses, costs, expenses or damages you incur. These are risks which you must protect through obtaining comprehensive travel insurance which includes cover against any COVID-19 issues or incidents which may affect your booking.
- We are not responsible for any flights or other relevant expenses you may be liable for in the event of having to cancel so strongly recommend you take out travel insurance as suggested above.
If there is any other reason the trip has to be cancelled which is out of our control, we will transfer your payment onto another trip running later in the year. If it is due to our own decision, we will refund you the full amount already paid.
In both instances we are not responsible for any flights or other relevant expenses you may be liable for in the event of having to cancel so strongly recommend you take out travel insurance as suggested above.
If you are no longer able to make the trip and need to cancel, you have the following options:
2 months or more from date of departure - you lose your £250 deposit only
0-2 months from date of departure and you have already paid the full balance, 0% refund
If however you are able to find a replacement rider, there will be a £30 charge to transfer the booking into someone else’s name provided you find someone and they pay the full amount owed.
As there are multiple back to back days of riding with a fair amount of climbing, we recommend you are comfortable maintaining a speed of 23 kph & 80-120km