1. Train longer and harder
2. Delay the onset of fatigue
3. Enhance performance
4. Promote optimal recovery and adaptation to your workouts
5. Improve body composition and strength
6. Enhance concentration
7. Help maintain a healthy immune function
8. Reduce the potential for injury
9. Reduce the risk of heat cramps and stomach aches
10. Receive great new recipes to try out yourself
A successful fitness regime goes beyond turning the pedals. As much as we love to do just that, as qualified nutritional specialists, we are devoted to ensuring that you perform at your best by also addressing your nutritional requirements. Whether new to cycling or competing in a 4 day stage race, our holistic health philosophy plays a vital role in allowing you to achieve peak physical fitness and take your endurance riding to new levels.
1. Sports Nutrition - why it's so important
2. How to prepare the body for success
3. Understanding the role of macro nutrients (carbs, fats & protein) during exercise
4. What to eat pre, during and post cycle ride to boost performance
5. Best practises to rebuilding muscle fuel stores & speed up recovery
6. Understanding the role of supplements
7. Recommended food options and foods to avoid
8. Understanding hydration during exercise
9. Lifestyle tips to enhance performance
Detailed nutrition summary handout
Delicious food samples to try
Easy & healthy recipes to aid performance
Thank you Togo and Leigh!!
Brilliant nutrition talk! Loads of clear info, recipes and yummy treats at the end. I feel I can now much better plan meals for training.
"Right balance of theory and practical. Trying samples was great, proves how tasty and varied healthy food is. Was also pitched at right level making it understandable." Sophie, Chiswick
Recently attended the Nutrition Workshop run by Togo. It was brilliantly presented, extremely informative and very simple to understand. I left with a far greater understanding of what an important role nutrition plays in, not just training and competing, but day to day life as well. Togo and Leigh are great examples too of how a holistic approach to nutrition can benefit in so many different ways.
Monday 12th June 2017
I AM INTERESTED & WANT TO FIND OUT MORE...
Improve your diet and performance